My Secret to How I Win Each Day

Discussion in 'Productivity' started by Mike Newton, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Mike Newton

Mike Newton Administrator Staff Member

“If I want to be confident, I must feel like I’m capable. If I want to feel capable, I must feel like I’m contributing.” Leading motivational expert, marketing trainer and #1 New York Times bestselling author, Brendon Burchard released a video recently talking about: My Secret to How I Win Each Day

In this video, Burchard talks about: My Secret to How I Win Each Day

SUMMARY
    • “If I want to be confident, I must feel like I’m capable. If I want to feel capable, I must feel like I’m contributing.”
    • Did you know that managing your time well affects your levels of confidence? In this episode, learn how to always win your day and build your confidence while doing it!
    • “Real gratitude shows up in your calendar, because if you’re really thankful for life, you’re using your time well.”
    • Confidence is not only your belief in your ability to figure things out. Confidence is that sense of your own worth, your own ability, and your own future. Learn how to cultivate greater confidence through better time management!
    • Watch the video to get the full training.
    • Already have the High Performance Planner and CRUSHING each and every day? Let’s celebrate you! Take a photo with your planner and use #HPXlife or #TeamHPX.
    What do you think? Leave your thoughts in the comments below.

Want to win each day?
    #Productivity