How To Get Into Flow State and Perform at Your VERY BEST Whenever YOU WANT! Part 3

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing Discussion Forum' started by Mike Newton, May 13, 2021.

1. Mike Newton

Mike Newton Administrator Staff Member

"How To Get Into Flow State and Perform at Your VERY BEST Whenever YOU WANT! Do you want to know how to perform at your very best anytime you want? If so, you must know how to get into a Flow State at will." Renowned entrepreneur, Rich Schefren talks about: How To Get Into Flow State and Perform at Your VERY BEST Whenever YOU WANT! Part 3

Rich Schefren released a video recently talking about: How To Get Into Flow State and Perform at Your VERY BEST Whenever YOU WANT! Part 3

Being in Flow gives you an unfair competitive advantage.

Because in Flow you are fully immersed in a feeling of energized focus, full involvement, and enjoyment in the process of the activity. You are so involved that you lose track of time or worry about anything other than what you’re doing.

By understanding how flow works, you can learn how to tap into it whenever you need it!
    And that’s exactly what we are going to focus on today.

What Exactly Is A Flow State?
    The concept of flow was first identified in 1975, and popularized by psychologist Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi.
    According to Csikszentmihalyi, it’s:
    “…the mental state of operation in which a person performing an activity is fully immersed in a feeling of energized focus, full involvement, and enjoyment in the process of the activity. In essence, flow is characterized by complete absorption in what one does, and a resulting loss in one’s sense of space and time.”

It’s made up of six important parts:
    1. Intense concentration on the task at hand
    2. A merging of action and awareness - “being and doing become one”
    3. A loss of reflective self-consciousness
    4. Agency, or a sense of personal control over the situation
    5. A distortion of the perception of time
    6. Autotelic experience, or the activity itself is intrinsically rewarding, rather than the expected outcome

It’s a state of both high challenge and high skill—a place where we’re capable of stretching ourselves to overcome difficulty.

And in this video I share with my my top strategies that I personally use to get into flow state.

I really hope you enjoyed this video on How To Get Into Flow State and, if so, let me know in the comments what’s your favorite way to get into flow state fast.

And if you are eager to keep learning more and improving your ways towards success, go to:
    http://bit.ly/TheCSIB

What do you think? Leave your thoughts in the comments below. You can check out Rich Schefren's channel here: YouTube - Rich Schefren

How To Get Into Flow State and Perform at Your VERY BEST Whenever YOU WANT! Part 3
    #FlowState #Mindset #BusinessGrowth #RichSchefren