4 Steps To Succeed in 2014 ...

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing Discussion Forum' started by KBakerM, Dec 22, 2013.

1. KBakerM

KBakerM VIP Member

Hi All ,
    Finally I come back :)

Some ideas and tips to share with you today before we swim in the 2014 Beach :D
    Ok could you please read carefully and smile to your new year ? ,
    So, I wish you a Meryy Christmas and Happy New Year ,

So,
    The challenge to reach the pinnacle of what you believe is success is always a daunting journey. Before you even begin, it is vital that you understand there is nothing worth gaining that isn’t without its challenges and frustrations. However, if you have a plan, the uphill climb becomes easier because you have a road map. Well, here is a simple 4 step road map to success that you adopt right now.

Step 1 Stay Focused and Be Positive

It’s a natural high when you decide what to do with your life. This feeling can quickly create problems for you if you cannot rein it in and control it. Business and success are not made from happy thoughts and great dreams but from hard work and being able to stay focused. Expect the challenges but don’t race towards them. If you stay focused you can anticipate potholes and issues before they become unmanageable. Some people like to frame their dreams in pictures or words as a reminder. This is a great idea because it brings you back to ground zero and will keep you motivated. In addition, it reminds them to not get drawn into a mode of frustration or impatience by staying positive. You can do it and rule out the chance of being your own worse competitor.

Step 2 Listen To The Right People
    Everyone will have an opinion about what you are doing from the lowliest employee to your business partners or bank officials. Even family will have something to say about what you are doing so get used it. More importantly, learn to tune out when the person in front of you, well-meaning though he may be, is being negative and to critical. You need to listen to the right people. This does not mean listening only to those who butter you up or “yes” people. Don’t go chasing after that “feel good moments” rather pick your mentors based on the content and purpose of their messages. It has to be constructive, supportive, and appreciative.

Step 3 Step Away From Fear
    Are you afraid of fear? Then you’re not alone! This is a thin line that separates the men from the boys. Boys will cower because they are afraid while men will see their fear and be willing to take calculated risks to be successful. For instance, do you fear failure? If allow this fear to take over your every action, then you let fear control you. What you can do instead is use the information online to create a plan or strategy that would deal with every fear, challenge, or issue you have. You can also talk to a mentor or other people in the industry and tap their minds. Calm your fears, take a deep breath, and forge ahead with a good plan.

Step 4 Visualize Your Success
    What do you want to achieve in 2014? Take a picture and post it on your mobile phone, laptop, or even in your bathroom mirror. By visualizing your goals, you will be motivated to go out every day and do something to forward your dreams.

Someone , somewhere siad : "Our lives change change in 2 ways : The people we meet and the books we read". Just take your time - now - not tomorrow to connect a new people ( network : Can your Network Really Be Your Networth ) and read more books you can ;)

Your Friend . KBaker

2. KBakerM

KBakerM VIP Member

Hi Cheryl,
    thanks for your like : Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad :)

3. Cheryl Johnson

Cheryl Johnson VIP Member

*laughs* Thank you for the wonderful post! :D

and Merry day-after-Christmas! ^-^ I hope that you had a wonderful holiday, and that your vacation will last a while longer! ;D

William Murray likes this.
  4. Steve Waller

Steve Waller Well-Known Member

Belated Christmas wishes from the UK - I think for many people here on JVFocus, 2014 is going to be a very interesting year indeed and your tips are a great starting point to success.

Thanks KB!

5. William Murray

William Murray Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for taking the time to put together these 4 steps to succeeding in 2014 KB, it's appreciated : )

I've one this year, well visualised -- Now I need to find a picture and hang it up :D

KBakerM likes this.
  6. Cheryl Johnson

Cheryl Johnson VIP Member

If you have trouble finding one, you could also have one created for you. :D lol

William Murray likes this.
  7. William Murray

William Murray Administrator Staff Member

:D

Cheryl Johnson likes this.
  8. Alessandro Zamboni

Alessandro Zamboni VIP Member

I come a bit late, but I can make my best wishes for an happy 2014, filled by successes and dreams come true.

You have written a good article, KBakerM. Everyone must stick to it for finding success.

Thanks and see you,
    Alessandro