29 Copywriting Secrets Stolen From Dan Kennedy

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing Discussion Forum' started by Mike Newton, May 6, 2021.

1. Mike Newton

Mike Newton Administrator Staff Member

"Do you struggle to write copy that converts? My livestream today might eliminate that struggle. Because I am going to share with you the 24 (typewritten) pages of notes I took at my very first copywriting seminar over 20 years ago with Dan Kennedy." Renowned entrepreneur, Rich Schefren talks about: 29 Copywriting Secrets Stolen From Dan Kennedy

Rich Schefren released a video recently talking about: 29 Copywriting Secrets Stolen From Dan Kennedy

"I know how frustrating it can be. When your biz needs good copy to grow, but the copy you have isn’t bringing in the sales you need.

I was in the same boat over 20 years ago. So, I went to my first ever Dan Kennedy copywriting seminar, took copious notes, and applied what I learned. A month later, I wrote my first salesletter using those notes. It made me $287,000.

I then wrote newspaper ads, advertorials, and countless other winning marketing pieces all with the same set of notes.

So join me during today’s livestream. We’ll review my notes together, and I will tell you where you can get a copy of my notes absolutely free."

What do you think? Leave your thoughts in the comments below. You can check out Rich Schefren's channel here: YouTube - Rich Schefren

29 Copywriting Secrets Stolen From Dan Kennedy Part 1
    #Copywriting #DanKennedy #BusinessGrowth #RichSchefren