29 Copywriting Secrets Stolen From Dan Kennedy (FINAL-PART 3)

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing Discussion Forum' started by Mike Newton, May 13, 2021.

1. Mike Newton

Mike Newton Administrator Staff Member

"A month later, I wrote my first salesletter using those notes. It made me $287,000. I then wrote newspaper ads, advertorials, and countless other winning marketing pieces all with the same set of notes." Renowned entrepreneur, Rich Schefren talks about: 29 Copywriting Secrets Stolen From Dan Kennedy (FINAL-PART 3)

Rich Schefren released a video recently talking about: 29 Copywriting Secrets Stolen From Dan Kennedy (FINAL-PART 3)

Are you still having trouble writing copy that works?

Then part 3 of today’s copywriting livestream might eliminate those troubles.

Because I am going to keep sharing the 24 (typewritten) pages of notes I took at my very first copywriting seminar over 20 years ago with Dan Kennedy.

Look, I know how frustrating it can be. When your biz needs good copy to grow, but the copy you have isn’t bringing in the sales you need.

I know because I was in the same boat over 20 years ago. So, I went to my first ever Dan Kennedy copywriting seminar, took copious notes, and applied what I learned.

A month later, I wrote my first salesletter using those notes. It made me $287,000. I then wrote newspaper ads, advertorials, and countless other winning marketing pieces all with the same set of notes.

So join me during today’s livestream. We’ll review my notes together, and I will finally tell you where you can get a copy of my notes absolutely free.

What do you think? Leave your thoughts in the comments below. You can check out Rich Schefren's channel here: YouTube - Rich Schefren

29 Copywriting Secrets Stolen From Dan Kennedy (FINAL-PART 3)
    #Copywriting #DanKennedy #BusinessGrowth #RichSchefren