Your Interviews Suck...And They Don't Have To!

Discussion in 'Members Products For Sale' started by Dave Hughes, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Dave Hughes

Dave Hughes VIP Member

I've copy and pasted my sales copy below (along with the buy button)...you can take a look at it here: Interview Mastery JV Focus special offer. I've got 20 copies of this set at $10 for our happy little family...after that, you'll have to wait until the live release in a week or two.

When I started my broadcast radio career over 30 years ago, one of the things that terrified me about my job was interviewing people. It was one thing to prep myself, then say what I wanted to say by myself. It was completely different when someone else was involved…especially since I was supposed to be the expert!

It took years before I started to get a feel for how to conduct an interview on-air, but you know what?

The first five years in radio, my interviews sucked.

Week after week, I was expected to bring a wide variety of guests into the studio, sit them down in front of a microphone, and get a quality interview on the air. A politician one day, a top-ten recording artist the next. I never knew who I would be interviewing, but one thing was certain…I would be doing interviews.

Most of the time, I found myself finishing an interview with the feeling that it had sucked…and usually, the look I was given by my guests after we were done gave me no reason to doubt that feeling.

“Boy, you’re new,” their eyes seemed to say. “That was horrible.”

I would wander off-topic, lose my place, and have to ask them to repeat themselves. Plus, there were lots of times that the only response I had to their answers was “Really? Tell us more!”. That doesn’t work out too well when you say it right after they say “I’d rather not talk about it.”

Have you tried to conduct an interview, only to find you have:
    • A rambling mess that doesn’t cover the content it should
    • Something that sound forced and phoney
    • Fear of even doing interviews!
    I have. Time after time, I “got back on the horse that threw me”, because if I wanted to keep the lights on at my house, interviews were not something I could avoid…no matter how much I wanted to.

Finally, I figured out the secret.

I sat down and listened to interviews…dozens of interviews. Some great, and some (my own) not that great. I was trying to compare my work with the interviews conducted by people I admired; the people that seemed to kill it every time they had a guest in-studio or on the phone.

I discovered the pattern…and there was one. After analyzing interview after interview, I figured out what they were doing, and immediately set out to take their system and put it into play.

There was an immediate improvement in the quality of my interviews. They sounded more like an informative chat (and less like a questioning session under a bare light bulb).

[​IMG]

(Note: Handcuffs not necessary for good interviews…unless you’re just into that kind of thing.)

Over the following two decades, I refined my interview process to the point where I don’t really have to think about it anymore, and have used it to interview everyone from Congressmen to pop stars to authors…and now I’m going to give you the benefit of my decades of experience.

Why Does This System Work?

Interview Mastery takes the mystery out of the interview process, giving you a solid, proven system to use to let you conduct a high-quality interview that can be used to:

• Make up part (or all) of a product

• Send to your list as a high-value bonus

• Drive traffic to your blog or YouTube channel

• Build your authority!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

That’s great, Dave…stop doing “marketing” at me…

How much is it going to cost me to get your expertise?

A full education isn’t cheap, as I’m sure you’re aware. If you were to get a college degree in broadcast journalism, it would cost you over $50,000. However, Interview Mastery isn’t a degree-level education…far from it. It is the experience of a 30+ year veteran of broadcast radio, one that’s been making his living doing this for the vast majority of his time on this planet. Interview Mastery is that 30+ years of trial-and-error learning distilled into a powerful training.

You can find coaching programs that will train you in how to conduct good interviews, ranging in price from $197 up to $1995. There’s no reason to pay that much…and you won’t.

If you’re one of the first 20 people to click the button below right now, you’ll instantly get Interview Mastery plus the Podcast Report at the JV Focus special price of just $5!

[​IMG]

I’ll Make Sure You Improve Your Skills, Or Your Money Back!

I understand how you feel; I’ve been there. You think there’s nothing that can improve your ability to conduct an interview. I know how you feel, because I used to flat-out suck at them. But I also know that you’re not giving yourself enough credit. If you implement what I teach you in these products and don’t see any improvement, let me know within 30 days and I’ll give you a full refund.

This Offer Won’t Last For Long

Don’t worry; Interview Mastery will be for sale for quite a while…but not at this price, and not necessarily with a money-back guarantee. My training has received great acclaim from satisfied users, and while I want to help everyone that needs it, it simply makes no sense to continue giving this away forever. You’re backed up with the money-back guarantee if you’re reading this, for the full 30 days. If you buy today, you’re covered!

Everything you need to succeed with interviews

For one low price, you get everything you need to turn out interviews and recordings that will surprise you with their quality.

• The Interview Mastery pdf training – $47
    • The Interview Mastery mp3 training – $47
    • My personal interview outline (developed over 30+ years) – $97
    • [BONUS] The Podcast Report – I’ve collected 25 different places to place your interviews as a podcast to drive traffic to your site – $27
    Total value: $221

Click the button below…and take a huge leap forward in your business. Imagine the relief you’ll feel when you sit down to incorporate the next video, podcast or webinar into your business, knowing that you’re no longer “winging it”…you’ve got 30+ years of broadcasting experience behind you.

It’s risk-free for 30 days. Click the button and invest in your business; once you go through the materials, you’ll see an instant improvement in your ability to conduct a profitable interview.

Don’t wait…let’s get started adding a new piece to your business now!

To your success,

Dave

P.S. No matter what your experience level with conducting interviews, I guarantee you’ll see improvement in the quality of your product if you put this training to use. Click…buy…succeed.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2014
  2. Clarke Tuitele

Clarke Tuitele Member

Hey Dave!

Just picked up your course and I can't tell you how much I REALLY enjoyed it! 5 bucks? Are you kidding me?

Guys this is jam packed with great info from a seasoned pro. Loved how everything was organized and layed out. I got lots of nuggets from your report, and loved how you threw in some extra info on the mp3 version as well.

I know you didn't ask for any reviews, but I just HAD to share. Thanks so much, Dave!

Clarke

William Murray likes this.
  3. Dave Hughes

Dave Hughes VIP Member

Thanks Clarke...I appreciate it!

And more importantly, I'm glad you picked up a few tricks from it...I hope they help.

And this $5 deal is limited to 20 copies total (first time I've ever used the "Quantity" field at JVZoo...:D) for the JV Focus fam.

I'll be announcing the launch in the next day or so, looking for affiliates for it.

Hint hint.

Thanks again, Clarke...if I can ever help you out, just yell!

William Murray likes this.
  4. Graham Hawarth

Graham Hawarth VIP Member

Just bought it Dave because I know that at some point I'll have to do some interviews. Best to be armed with your knowledge beforehand and at $5 it's a real steal.