Would You Send Launch Traffic to a Broken Sales Page?

Discussion in 'Members For Hire' started by Paul Irvine, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Paul Irvine

Paul Irvine Well-Known Member

No fancy graphics, no sales pitch...just the honest question above and the "answer" you have in your head.
    If you answered yes then go have a coffee, wake yourself up and read the question again.
    If you answered "No!" then congratulations, you can safely read the rest of what I have to say...

There's so much that happens before, during and after a launch, but one thing remains constant...the TECHNOLOGY used to make that launch happen.

If any one piece of the technology involved in your launch is setup in the wrong way, then like a house of cards the whole thing falls to bits and your launch becomes a disaster...
    • You lose sales
    • Buyers lose confidence
    • Affiliates blacklist you
    • Name becomes mud
    • Long time to recover
    Now that may sound like a fear-inducing set of points, and you're right...it is!

There are plenty of people out there with cash in hand waiting to pay you for your solution, but these same people will quickly choose to ignore you if you become known as a complacent vendor in the marketplace as has happened to so many others over the years.

Take a moment and think of what is involved in a typical launch for an online product:
    • Webhost
    • Wordpress installation
    • Wordpress plugins
    • Sales page, JV Pages
    • Download pages
    • OTO Pages
    • Membership structure
    • Payment processor (JVZoo, ClickBank, Etc)
    • affiliate platform
    • Email problems
    • Paypal
    • Helpdesk / Support
    • And more
    Now that's quite a list isn't it...are you SURE you've got it all set up properly?
    If not, then here's some of the things I've seen happen on launch day

• Buyers arriving at a dead website...SALE LOST
    • Wordpress installation hacked on launch day
    • Sales pages with broken links, misaligned images
    • Download / OTO pages with broken links or not loading at all
    • Membership structure not correctly setup, buyers don't get access
    • Payment processor link is broken, payments don't go through
    • affiliate platform not configured correctly, payments don't go through
    • Emails from customers / potential buyers going missing
    • Emails from autoresponder not going out correctly, if at all
    • Paypal not setup correctly, payments failing
    • No helpdesk or email setup to manage support queries
    And that's just the things I can think of off the top of my head.

Let me repeat what I said at the start...

If any one piece of the technology involved in your launch is setup in the wrong way, then like a house of cards the whole thing falls to bits and your launch becomes a disaster...

So why am I writing this just now?

Well apart from having multiple launches under my belt, I am one of those lucky people that just LOVE the technology side of things...I've been at it for a good part of 14 years and know the ins and outs of what connects to what to make it work.

This means that I have the ability to successfully guide you through all the elements that you need to have in place to ensure your launch goes without a hitch.

I can take the weight of the "tech" and let you concentrate on marketing your launch.

Imagine that for a second...
    You can approach launch day with the peace of mind that everything is in place from your web host to your auto responder, from your affiliate platform to your Wordpress installation...everything in place, tested and working so you're ready to...

GO!

Ok Paul I'm interested, how much for this life saving, stress avoiding service?

Before I give you the price, let me just cover everything I will "readiness check" for you...
    • Presentation of sales page to ensure it looks "right"
    • Webhost files and folders
    • Wordpress installation
    • Wordpress plugins
    • Membership plugin, products, levels, integration settings
    • Payment processor setup correctly (JVZoo, ClickBank, Etc)
    • Affiliate platform integration
    • Email addresses for your launch (support, admin...etc)
    • Helpdesk setup and tested
    • Amazon S3 or equivalent storage configured
    • Autoresponder configuration tested
    Now as you can see from the above there is a good amount of work there to be carried out, of course it's not work that you will need to do when you hire me to do it for you!

The usual price I charge for this service is $497

But as a fellow member of JVFocus, you have shown me that you are a serious business owner that has every intention of making the right impression on the marketplace, and I more than respect you for that...

So, as a JVFocus special offer...I will carry out the above service PLUS a 30 minute consultation with you for only $357

That's a full $140 dollar saving...just for being a member of JVFocus!

So, if you're looking for your next launch to go without a hitch, get in touch with me today by clicking here now to complete my survey before I get booked out!

Please leave any questions/feedback below...

Thanks for reading and I very much look forward to making your next launch a successful one!

Kindest regards,
    Paul.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2014
  2. Gordon Russell

Gordon Russell VIP Member

Awesome offer Paul.

I have this shiny spot on the top of my head where hair once grew (still a little there, but it is not as thick as it once was) and I am thinking that for $357 a shot, I could have saved a lot of hair over the years.

Will keep you in mind for anyone I know who needs this, because I am going to take as much of this off my to do list this year as I can (maybe some hair will grow back).

3. Paul Irvine

I really appreciate your confidence in my service Gordon.
    My aim is total satisfaction each and every time you use my service :)
    Either way you know how to get hold of me if you want a chat.

Thanks again,
    Paul.

4. Lee Pennington

Lee Pennington Active Member

Totally agree with you Gordon!

For most launches you only get one shot and to fall at the last hurdle would be a tragedy.

Great offer Paul and one I have a keen interest in :)

5. Paul Irvine

Thank you very much Lee. I too am keen to get you onboard with me as I want your launch to be a smooth and professional as possible :)
    Talk soon my friend!

6. William Murray

William Murray Administrator Staff Member

Top offer Paul : )

I consider myself to be quite technical, but setting up funnels for a launch can be extremely time consuming, complex and stressful.

Heck, launches are stressful enough as it is! and if you're lifting the weight off a vendors shoulders to ensure it's done then all the better :)

Gratefully

William

7. Paul Irvine

Glad you think so too William Murray :)
    Your support means everything, thank you so much!

8. William Murray

William Murray Administrator Staff Member

My pleasure :)

Mike Newton and Gordon Russell like this.
  9. Matthew Newnham

Matthew Newnham Member

Folks, Paul Irvine didn't ask for me to chip in, but I can vouch 100% for his abilities, insights and "Can Do" attitude. He's the real deal.

This is based on working close-in with Paul on an international launch, plus several other projects where his tech skills and peer to peer marketing insights have been a Godsend.

Paul really does love the whole technology puzzle palace, and unlike pretty much every other tech whiz I've ever known, he speaks in plain English, and totally understands the commercial realities & priorities.

So Paul is absolutely at the top of my list for these services. 100%.

10. Aar Ron

Aar Ron VIP Member

Paul never asked me to write this but I really wanted to. I can definitely vouch for Paul as a person, he's a top chap a very dedicated person and he loves getting stuck in.

I don't think you will get a better offer than this, so give him a shot and make your money grow.

All the best Paul.

Aarron

11. Paul Irvine

How happy and red faced am I right now?
    Matthew thank you so much for your support and extremely kind words!

One thing I hate is doing work for clients yet leaving them in the dark about what's actually been done for them (car mechanics anyone?)
    I always ensure that I can relay in plain English what has been done, why and make recommendations too.

Thanks again Matthew Newnham :)

Mike Newton and William Murray like this.
  12. Paul Irvine

I'm truly humbled by the level of support here guys, again thank you :)

13. Graham Hawarth

Graham Hawarth VIP Member

Paul, this is an irresistible offer. I'm only at the stage of laying out my first product (software) and have kept my nose out of the rest of the IM maze. One step at a time.
    But I did wonder how the hell I'd deal with all the tech stuff on a launch and still fulfill my need to be professional in every aspect.
    I'll be in touch when I have the product created to see where we go from there regarding your services.
    Oh happy days!

14. Matthew Newnham

Matthew Newnham Member

Graham Hawarth - What a great way of handling things, Graham. That puts you in a very small minority in this industry! :cool:

15. Paul Irvine

You're the exact kinda person I want to speak with Graham Hawarth , let someone handle the tech grief so you can focus 100% on your professional angle and connections :)

Even if you're some time away from launch, I would be more than happy to have a "pre-pre-launch" chat with you :)

Kindest regards,
    Paul.

16. Graham Hawarth

Graham Hawarth VIP Member

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the offer of the pre-pre chat. I'll take you up on that. Really need to get the product under way first before I 'distract' myself.
    I'll leave plenty of time to work with you though.
    Maybe sometime towards the end of next week for a chat.
    Would Skype work for you?

17. Paul Irvine

I've added you to Skype Graham Hawarth , look forward to talking to you soon!

18. David Taylor

David Taylor Well-Known Member

Hey Paul,
    I have handled all the tech parts of my launches so far and, like Gordon, I have noticed a slight bald spot. (starts just above my right ear and goes to just above my left).

Getting all the parts to work together is like linking all the parts of a web and if you get one bit wrong it can be disastrous.
    I can say without doubt that your offer is fantastic value. I have the parts in place for my current launch but it took ages and a lot of testing.

Jump on this folks!

All the best,

David

19. Paul Irvine

David, as ever a gent, thank you for your belief in the value of my offer and of course if you ever want to offload your own techie dramas... :)

20. Dan Tredo

Dan Tredo Well-Known Member

You are a gem Paul. I hope we work together soon. /Dan