Would You Like Your Conversions Doubled Or Even Tripled...Without Paying For A Full Sales Page?

Discussion in 'Members For Hire' started by Colin Heath, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Colin Heath

Colin Heath New Member

If you crave higher conversions on your product sales pages but haven't got the budget to hire your own Copywriter then this post will be of great interest:

Dear Friend,

I am offering a copy review service that’s also a LIVE copywriting lesson combined, giving you the direction you need to achieve great conversion rates AND learn to write your own better copy in the future.

Not only will I comment on, modify or rewrite sections of your sales copy I will also take you through a live lesson where I share my screen and show you why the changes have been made…

…Once the review is carried out and if we still have time left, (1 Hour slot) then you are welcome to use the time as you wish to learn further Copywriting skills or review other sections of copy in your funnel.

Just drop me the copy a minimum of 10 days in advance of the call and I will drop you over a few questions to help me dial in the sales message.

So why use me?

I am John Carlton trained and use the very same methods he teaches his high end coaching students, ensuring your message is wicked effective and converts every single time.

I often double conversions for clients...here is what one of my clients said:

If anyone wants background - I launched at $9.97 price on Jan 7/14 and used my sales copy until Feb 3/14. I switched the main sales page on Feb 4/14 and am still running with it. Both screenshots are attached. Your copy nearly doubled conversion.

Thanks again Colin. Great stuff. Feel free to give out my name and email to prospective clients. My tel is 778-545-0444; I'll talk to anyone about your services.

The price of this service is $497 for August only and will increase to $697 after this date…

…You are welcome to buy now to use up to 6 months later so you can secure this great rate but I have only 10 spaces available.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

2. Mike Newton

Mike Newton Administrator Staff Member

3. Paul Reaume

Paul Reaume Moderator Staff Member

Amazing offer Colin. Sorry I'm not ready to take you up on it.

Mike Newton likes this.
  4. Sherry Fields

Sherry Fields VIP Member Staff Member

Thanks for putting this out there, Colin Heath No doubt you have learned from the best.

Mike Newton likes this.
Tags: copywriting