Uptight Outta Site and in Da Groove

Discussion in 'Say Hello And Introduce Yourself' started by Gaz Cooper, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Gaz Cooper

Gaz Cooper VIP Member

yep thats me folks LOL just a quick post to introduce myself for all those that dont know me.

Gaz Coopers me name and marketings my game, I live in the beautiful city of Chiang Mai in Northern Thailand with my beautiful thai wife and 2 daughters the mother inlaw, the great grandma, a dog and 2 chickens (ok not 2 chickens lol)

I guess Amazon is the niche I am better known for but I also have membership sites and create my own products and software apps.

Great to be one of the founding members here and I am sure this is going to be a great part of many peoples online journey and thanks to the Murrays and those behind the scenes you know who you are (get on up like a sex machine :)

Gaz Cooper

Last edited: Oct 6, 2013
    William Murray likes this.
  2. William Murray

William Murray Administrator Staff Member

Hey my good friend Gaz :)

Thanks for the intro buddy and '2 chickens' lmao :D

We're aiming for this to be the best place to come hang, talk JVing, Internet Marketing and so much more buddy and want to thank you for helping out at the concept / founding stage : )

And I'll be out to Chiang Mai at some point to hang out with you ; )

William

Gaz Cooper likes this.
  3. Gaz Cooper

Gaz Cooper VIP Member

Awesome I will still be waiting the first 5 cases of beer I had to drink cos your taking so long to get here but ITS OK i restocked and have 5 more cases chilling waiting on ya hahaha

4. William Murray

William Murray Administrator Staff Member

Only 5 cases that'll do for day 1, what about the rest of the trip :D

I'll make sure I take over some fine Malt Whiskey, some cigars and buy some cases of Thai beer when I get there : )

Hopefully start of next year, I promise buddy! : )

William

Gaz Cooper likes this.
  5. Leon Henry

Leon Henry VIP Member

Can't wait to read more of your posts Gaz, hope we get the chance to speak in the future.

Tags: Gaz Cooper