The Creative Mindset System (working title)

Discussion in 'Mindset' started by John Borgese, Oct 2, 2017.

1. John Borgese

John Borgese New Member

Hi everyone - I hope you are enjoying life as wonderfully as I am :) . I'm posting this here , because I'm looking for people to test my new self development course and feedback on it. The beta version is almost complete - and seeing as it's about a fostering a creative mindset, I'm posting this invitation for you to join me here.

To give you a few more details, it's a structured system of intuition based questions that focus your mind on creating success in your life, and the deeper you get into the course, the more complex the questions become, the more imaginative you'll be in answering them, so it's causing you to simultaneously do two things ; making yourself more aware of your resources and training your imagination.

If you're interested just reply to this post so we can make friends and get connected :)

John B

ps. a little background about myself, I'm trained in NLP and Hypnosis so this has lead me to creating questions that cause deep unconscious processes to engage the imagination in producing positive experiences.

David Bratby and Mike Newton like this.
  2. Mike Newton

Mike Newton Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the heads up John. ;)

David Bratby and John Borgese like this.
  3. David Bratby

David Bratby Moderator Staff Member

Cheers John, look forward to hearing & seeing more :)

Mike Newton likes this.
  4. John Borgese

John Borgese New Member

following up on how I've been working on this program there's a few questions I have thought up that I wanted to share with you here to see how they cause you to respond:
    • What do you want to create in your life?
    • How does the story you tell yourself influence your progress?
    • How does knowing who you want to be help you in your efforts?
    • What knowledge that you possess carries the most practical significance to your ambition?
    • What new things do you want to learn as you move through the world?
    • What lights up your mind?
    Believe it or not these are Level 1 questions, as in they ask the person answering one to describe one particular detail of themselves and they are all designed to guide and focus the attention on positive qualities and traits within a person.

The real fun begins when it's time to link up all those process so they begin really working in your favour!

Give them a go and tell me what you think... please feel welcome to even post your answer here so you can verbalise your dreams and goals :)

David Bratby and Mike Newton like this.
  5. Mike Newton

Cheers John. I'll give them a go and get back to you by Monday.

John Borgese and David Bratby like this.
  6. Mike Newton

Monday came a bit later :D I have used similar questions to these over the years. For myself, I found that the most important question/answer to deal with first, is my "Why". Once I have this firmly embedded, most everything else falls into place.