Striving in Chaos

Discussion in 'Mindset' started by Mike Newton, May 8, 2020.

1. Mike Newton

Mike Newton Administrator Staff Member

“If you’re looking for a routine to bring you stability in chaotic times, these 14 tips will help you ground yourself in your daily rhythm!” Leading motivational expert, marketing trainer and #1 New York Times bestselling author, Brendon Burchard released a video recently talking about: Striving in Chaos: My Daily Routine

In this video, Burchard talks about: Striving in Chaos: My Daily Routine

SUMMARY
    • “I bring the joy. I’m always trying to bring joy into any situation or any experience. It’s a dominant mental frame for me. It’s not just a mindset, it’s a dominant mental frame. Everything is seen through, ‘How can I add joy or summon joy in this experience?’”
    • If you’re looking for a routine to bring you stability in chaotic times, these 14 tips will help you ground yourself in your daily rhythm!
    • “I always reach out to five people every single day to stay connected in the world, especially when I’m locked at home. It’s hugely important.”
    • Having a routine that grounds you and keeps you moving forward is so important, especially during times of uncertainty like now. If you need tips on maintaining momentum, this episode is for you.
    • Watch the video to get the full training.
    • Already have the High Performance Planner and CRUSHING each and every day? Let’s celebrate you! Take a photo with your planner and use #HPXlife or #TeamHPX.
    What do you think? Leave your thoughts in the comments below.

Striving in Chaos!
    #StrivingInChaos!