Spike Humer on how to create the quickest, easiest, most effective value creating JV relationships

Discussion in 'Main Joint Venture Discussion Forum' started by William Murray, Nov 2, 2013.

1. William Murray

William Murray Administrator Staff Member

I've personally known Spike Humer for a few years now, and consider Spike to be a great friend and mentor, we've connected many times on the phone, email and Skype and Spike's been a tower of support and strength with my business.

Spike's been at the forefront formulating innovative business growth, and explosive marketing strategies for entrepreneurs, small businesses, and multi-million dollar organizations for more than 25 years now.

Scores of business owners and individuals around the world looking for new growth and profitability have turned to Spike for his advice through his programs, group mentoring and personal consultations.

When one of the greatest, preeminent marketing minds (Jay Abraham) went looking for someone to drive his and his clients' businesses to greater levels of success, he turned to Spike.

According to Jay and I quote,
    --Jay Abraham

Spike's shared the stage and has been a featured speaker around the world...

Throughout North America, Asia, Australia and Europe with thought-leaders such as Tony Blair, Jay Abraham, Chet Holmes (The late great Chet), Stephen M.R. Covey, Mark Victor Hansen, T. Harv Eker, Loral Langemeier, Robert Allen, Rich Schefren, Darren J. Stephens, and many others Spike has been applauded for his straight-forward, “to-the-heart-of-the-matter” message.

I've been watching some of Spike's Joint Venture talks on stage today and wanted to share a real short yet powerful video by Spike, there's a very valuable lesson with Spike's message which is straight to the point.

Watch Spike's video below for the full message on Joint Ventures, and I know you'll take a LOT away from Spike's short message.

2. KBakerM

KBakerM VIP Member

Wooow Thanks a million William for your share ,
    short message but a lot tips discovered ,
    I like speaking in public as I like learning from you and from the others :)

3. William Murray

My pleasure KB - Spike Humer's a great guy with a wealth of business & marketing wisdom :)

Paul Reaume and KBakerM like this.
  4. Ben Brandes

Ben Brandes New Member

Thanks for the share, some great stuff in there! :)

5. William Murray

You're welcome Ben, I'll be posting a more in-depth topic tomorrow about the impact Spike had on my life and business simply by reading one of his Best Selling books....

Watch out for that one buddy ;)

Paul Reaume likes this.
  6. Alexander Kitingan

Alexander Kitingan New Member

A strategy that can be simple and yet packed with turbo boosting marketing power. It's something all business owners peel open their eyes and pry their ears to hear exact key actions required. Certainly something we revisited in our launch of our online seminar JV.

Mike Newton and Paul Reaume like this.
  7. Paul Reaume

Paul Reaume Moderator Staff Member

Thanks William . . . very timely and valuable insights. Will be using as much of these tips as possible in the next few days.

Mike Newton likes this.