Social Media That Works?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing Discussion Forum' started by Dave Lynch, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Dave Lynch

Dave Lynch Well-Known Member

What social media do you use for marketing and how do you find out whether it is working for you?
    I recently decided to start using Pinterest because I think I finally "get" it.

If you have doubts about Pinterest - consider this:
    You can pin articles.
    You can pin videos.
    You can pick up free images and add quotes (zero cost marketing).

Most importantly, you can get feedback on what is working for you or not by opening a business account and checking your analytics.

Here's a great vid I found on that. There's more in this 3 minutes than I have found in many infoproducts:

Interested to know your thoughts on this - or if you have any methods of checking analytics for other social media platforms?

2. Mike Newton

Mike Newton Administrator Staff Member

Good share Dave. I only recently got into Pinterest myself a few months ago. I believe that the business analytics will prove to be a useful tool as well.

Dave Lynch and William Murray like this.
  3. William Murray

William Murray Administrator Staff Member

Very cool Dave

I purely use pinterest just to put branded images up we use for blog and forums posts we syndicate.

If I'm honest I don't have a clue how to use it :D

I also again syndicate out to twitter / facebook and G+ it's doesn't create a whole heap of traffic though and currently being used as an authority builder for JV Focus.

Mike Newton likes this.