Prelaunch Lead capture Page

Discussion in 'Say Hello And Introduce Yourself' started by Alessandro Calcagni, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Alessandro Calcagni

Alessandro Calcagni Member

Hey guys!

Is anyone experienced with Prelaunch Lead capture Pages?

What must be written on such pages, can you provide any example?

Any tool to make them? I don't have Wordpress

If none I will rely on my designer/coder

Mike Newton likes this.
  2. Mike Newton

Mike Newton Administrator Staff Member

It depends upon the purpose of the prelaunch, but generally speaking, it can be like a sales page/mini sales page with an early bird call to action to opt in for updates or a special early-bird prices.

We use LeadPages and many of their templates for simplicity and convenience, but there are other platforms, plugins, etc and other members may have their own preferences. We usually create the page and upload it to our servers. Others may prefer to leave it on LeadPages servers. No plugins, coding, etc required.

One advantage is, that they update the live page on our own servers when changes are made to the template on their site.

Some examples:
    http://sixrevisions.com/content-strategy/pre-launch-landing-page-tips/

There are many, many more though. For example, VSL, etc. I also recommend you contact forum member Mark Bishop via private conversation here on the forum or via PM in our JV Focus FB group.

Hope this helps a little.

3. Alessandro Calcagni

Hey Mike

Thank you for the information!

The purpose of the prelaunch is to create some "buzz" on Jv list as well as prelaunch list. I also need to release prelaunch content during the 7 day period.

Ok, that's great, Leadpages for landing page creation, I can't seem to find some good eamples of landing page.

I will follow your tips Mike thank you

David Bratby and Mike Newton like this.
  4. Mike Newton

Mike Newton Administrator Staff Member

LeadPages gives many examples. I also found a stack doing a Google search and you can also use any of the JV/Affiliate groups on FB and check out their launches. Some of them will have pre-launch pages as well as the standard JV page.

If you are talking pre-launch, then you are usually going to use one page for regular signups/non-JV and another page for JV.

Cheers

David Bratby likes this.
  5. Alessandro Calcagni

Just subscribed to Lead pages and they have indeed several launch pages.

Ty Mike!

David Bratby and Mike Newton like this.