Jay Abraham - The Worlds Preeminent Business Growth Expert

Discussion in 'Main Joint Venture Discussion Forum' started by William Murray, Nov 4, 2013.

1. William Murray

William Murray Administrator Staff Member

Lately I've been listening to Jay Abraham's new radio show "The Ultimate Entrepreneur"

I have to say the wisdom, business knowledge and entrepreneurship shared on Jay's new radio show is nothing short of breathtaking.

The list of guests since Jay's first show in September 2013 is staggering.. luminaries such as.
    • Tony Robbins
    • Rieva Lesonsky
    • Mark Cuban
    • Daymond John
    • Forbes Magazine Editor Randall Lane
    • Joe Polish
    • Ramit Sethi
    • Harvey Mackay
    • Jeffrey Hayzlett
    • Bruce Buffer
    • Mitchell Modell
    • Brandon Steiner
    • Rieva Lesonsky
    • Paul Zane Pilzer
    Jay Abraham widely known as 'The World's Preeminent Business Growth Expert' and 'The 9 Billion Dollar Man' delivers such extraordinary outstanding value during each show with special guests.

The The Ultimate Entrepreneur really resonates with one of my favorite all time Jay Abraham quotes:

Each show is split into 4 segments starting off with a special guest in segment 1, then listener questions in segment 2, then another special guest in segment 3 and closing with more listener questions in segment 4.

Every entrepreneur listener has the opportunity to get on air live with Jay to ask a question about their business, by emailing the show direct, which adds amazing value to the show.

Considering Jay charges $50,000 per day for consulting, having the opportunity to get on air live with a business & marketing legend is priceless.

During Jay's show, which aired on September 25th 2013 the listener call from segment 4 had a question about scaling their business in the natural gas sector.

They specifically were looking for growth in the Agricultural & Consumer Markets.

Given Jay only had 3-4 short minutes to probe, question and analyse the listeners question and understand the target market, it was amazing to see a true business & marketing master at work.

Jay quickly drilled down and provided a solution and completely removed the risk & objections from the potential Agricultural & Consumer consumers for this sector, with one caveat.

(I'll let you listen to the show to discover exactly what that caveat was).

The special guests who joined Jay on this show were Tony Robbins and Forbes Magazine Editor Randall Lane.

Tony Robbins who's a global icon, his segment with Jay was fascinating with his outlook on what an ultimate entrepreneur means to him.

"An Ultimate Entrepreneur is somebody who is incredibly resourceful, provides extraordinary customer service, creates raving fans, creates a raving fan culture environment, who delivers outstanding value to their market that blows the market away with more than they can ever imagine"

That is an extremely profound statement...

Tony hit on Jay's 'sweet spot' to during segment 1 which is: Marketing & Innovation...

Jay has a belief that most people are delusional when it comes to their perception of innovation.

"Innovation can be technological however it really means: Bringing more benefit, advantage, a better experience, a better connection, a better sense of being to the client".

Forbes Magazine Editor Randall Lane joined Jay in segment 3 of the show, to discuss the top 10 of the Forbes list.

Another fascinating segment where Randall & Jay dissected the top 10 most successful and richest people in the world.

It's no surprise that Bill Gates came right in at number one as the richest entrepreneur with a 72 Billion personal NET worth, after giving away 28 Billion of his fortune, which would have given Bill a NET worth of 100 Billion, which is staggering.

The Asset based investor Warren Buffett positioned at number 2 with a total NET worth of 58.5 Billion, 12.5 Billion more than the previous year.

Larry Ellison co-founder and chief executive of Oracle Corporation was the only person on Forbes list with his net worth remaining flat on the previous year, still at number 3.

The Koch brothers sharing position 4 & 5, they are the world's richest brothers and head the nation's second biggest private company with $115 billion in sales. Both have a NET worth of 33 Billion.

Position number 10 is the Mayor of New York Michael Bloomberg, with a personal NET worth of 31 Billion...

Jay Abraham's radio show "The Ultimate Entrepreneur" gets a resounding 10/10 from me, talk about outstanding value, a wealth of business knowledge shared and entrepreneurship.

I urge you to listen to all the past recordings of The Ultimate Entrepreneur without a shadow of a doubt it'll be one of the best business decisions you'll make in 2013 in your Entrepreneurial journey.

To listen to all of Jay's recordings and upcoming broadcasts visit: The Ultimate Entrepreneur.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2013
  2. Carl Picot

Carl Picot Active Member

I bought Jays Sticking Point Solution on audio cd. I play it non stop daily in the car - on repeat - as it is so awesome.

Liam Murray and William Murray like this.
  3. William Murray

I hope your putting the information from Jay into action Carl ;) and enjoyed the article : )

I'll be reviewing all of the radio shows moving forward, loads of great information in there and of course be sure to listen in to.

4. Carl Picot

Carl Picot Active Member

Yea Im embedding it in my psych William :) like when you listen to something so much it becomes part of you. I tried the link above but it took me somewhere else. (Searching the name).

William Murray likes this.
  5. William Murray

The links in the original article will take you straight to Jay's 'The Ultimate Entrepreneur'

Here's the direct link.

http://www.abraham.com/media-resources/radio/

Lee Pennington likes this.
  6. Carl Picot

Carl Picot Active Member

Just went there - many thanks William :) Which radio station do you choose>?

7. William Murray

'Click here to listen to current and past shows'

8. Dr. Aljonaid

Dr. Aljonaid VIP Member

William, thank you very much for sharing this. Jay has been and will always be an icon for me when it comes to running a successful business. I've followed his advise sine the very early 90s applying everything I learnt from him with amazing immediate results. It took sometimes only few days to get the rewards back. An amazing business figure that we can all learn about.

The interesting thing about him is that he is very adaptable and can come up with powerful strategies no matter how the time and environment change. I remember when he first started to use the internet beside just using the email part. It took him no time to be able to utilize it and use it as a powerful tool to market his product and teach that to his coaching students.

I learned that concept from him back then and realized that there is no such thing as "Internet business" but a business that use the internet as one of its marketing tools. Makes a lot of sense to me and it sure did make a huge difference on how to look at the internet as a media of marketing rather than looking at it as a business!

What do you think?

9. William Murray

I agree Ahmed.... 'Internet Marketing' is purely a marketing channel and not a business.

We run a business and not an internet / online business...

It's amazing listening to Jay drill down on the radio shows in only a few minutes to provide clarity to callers, I'm working my way through all the shows in between tasks.

And of course will post a review as I'm working through them :)

Dr. Aljonaid likes this.
  10. Kieran McDonogh

Kieran McDonogh VIP Member

Great find William - downloading his shows now.

Shame he hasn't got these uploaded as a podcast to iTunes as he would reach a greater audience, and it would be easier to consume his content. Joe Polish is a good friend of his has his podcast show "I Love Marketing" and is a top rating show.

Cant wait to have a listen to these recordings of Jay Abraham.

If anyone else is interested, here is another Jay Abraham resource I discovered earlier in the year from Jay and Tony where they both interviewed each other. These are full of GOLD nuggets of wisdom.

Enjoy - http://www.profitonperformance.com/tony/bookinterview.php

Plus there are 2 ebooks of Jays...

Last edited: Jan 8, 2014
    Mick Menesse and William Murray like this.
  11. Carl Picot

Carl Picot Active Member

Jay is a great believer in giving away content and helping so that people get to trust him and his methods -and it works - he is a genius; I have two cd sets that I play constantly in the car and they are awesome. I just repeatedly listen to them and get something new each time I hear them :) ... One is actually the audio version of 'The sticking point' which I got an original copy for on eBay for about £12.00! Bargain :) Great share for the radio shows - Thanks William et all

12. Dan Tredo

Dan Tredo Well-Known Member

Wow, thats insight. I still use terms like 'online business' and 'internet business' but I will think of them differently now - a business that uses the internet as a channel to market. Amazing how those small distinctions are so powerful. Thanks for turning me on to Jay.

William Murray likes this.
  13. William Murray

Exactly Dab, very powerful when you make some mindset shifts and the 'internet' / 'internet marketing' purely are channels in which to drive business : )

14. William Murray

He sure is Carl, great series of Interviews Jay does to, fascinating seeing him breaking down business problems in realtime and his mindset : )