I'm Overwhelmed

Discussion in 'Productivity' started by Mike Newton, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Mike Newton

Mike Newton Administrator Staff Member

“The thing that gives you positivity and the ability to deal with difficulties is perspective.” Leading motivational expert, marketing trainer and #1 New York Times bestselling author, Brendon Burchard released a video recently talking about: I'm Overwhelmed

In this video, Burchard talks about: I'm Overwhelmed

SUMMARY
    • “The thing that gives you positivity and the ability to deal with difficulties is perspective.”
    • To proactively handle overwhelm in your life, remember to identify REAL deadlines, gain perspective from the people around you and across history, and make sure to master your psychology with daily declarations.
    • “I always try to find people who are more successful than me, and ask how they did those things. How do you keep such a fresh and positive mind when everything’s so crazy? How do you deal with confidence issues? How do you deal with insecurity? How do you deal with the times you fail? How do you deal with the times it doesn’t work out? I’m always in that conversation with people around me to learn how they dealt with it, and that perspective strengthened my heart and my spirit.”
    • Watch the video to get the full training.
    • This is a MUST WATCH episode about how to manage overwhelm, deal with self-sabotage and have more peace in your daily life!
    • Already have the High Performance Planner and CRUSHING each and every day? Let’s celebrate you! Take a photo with your planner and use #HPXlife .
    What do you think? Are you overwhelmed? Leave your thoughts in the comments below.

Dealing with overwhelm!
    #Overwhelm