I'm Discouraged, What Should I Do?

Discussion in 'Mindset' started by Mike Newton, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Mike Newton

Mike Newton Administrator Staff Member

"Most of the time, the discouragement doesn’t come from failing at something. It’s that in the deepest part of our soul, we know that we’re on the wrong path." Leading motivational expert, marketing trainer and #1 New York Times bestselling author, Brendon Burchard released a video recently talking about being discouraged and what we should do.

In the video below, Burchard talks about I'm Discouraged, What Should I Do?

SUMMARY

• “Most of the time, the discouragement doesn’t come from failing at something. It’s that in the deepest part of our soul, we know that we’re on the wrong path.”
    • Try these four things the next time you’re feeling discouraged to bounce back from failure, gain perspective, and move forward with more confidence!
    • “There are good people out there. Never forget that. There are those of us who really care. Never forget that. There are support groups. Never forget that. There is a more positive tomorrow. Never forget that.”
    • Watch the video to get the full training.
    • This is a MUST WATCH episode on how to handle discouragement and what to do the next time you’re feeling down on yourself.
    • Start practicing these tips by completing the worksheet for this training here.
    • Already have the High Performance Planner and CRUSHING each and every day? Let’s celebrate you! Take a photo with your planner and use #HPXlife or #TeamHPX.
    What do you think? Leave your thoughts in the comments below.

Feeling discouraged?
    #OvercomingDiscouragement