I Lost My Motivation

Discussion in 'Mindset' started by Mike Newton, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Mike Newton

Mike Newton Administrator Staff Member

"Want more motivation? Anchor in what's most important, do the things that matter MOST first thing in your day, and create NEW things that move your life forward. Build momentum!" Leading motivational expert, marketing trainer and #1 New York Times bestselling author, Brendon Burchard released a video recently talking about: I Lost My Motivation

In the video below, Burchard talks about: I Lost My Motivation

SUMMARY
    • “You deserve to do something important with your day. But you’ll never do it if you keep starting your day in distraction, consuming everybody else’s will, opinions and judgments.”
    • “If you want motivation in your life, get momentum again. Set 3 goals you’re going to do every single day. Start your day by getting connected with the thing you’re fighting for.”
    • Getting done what’s important for the day builds momentum. That momentum will fire you up. Then, you’ll start taking on better, bigger, more appropriate and motivating projects for yourself.
    • This is a MUST WATCH episode about the mindset and practices that sustain motivation (and how to get it back when you’ve lost it).
    • Watch the video to get the full training
    What do you think? Leave your thoughts in the comments below.

Do you lose your motivation?
    #LostMotivation