How to Visualize and Manifest Bigger Goals

Discussion in 'Mindset' started by Mike Newton, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Mike Newton

Mike Newton Administrator Staff Member

“I had no idea how all that was going to manifest, but I did not fear to dream or when the visions came.” Leading motivational expert, marketing trainer and #1 New York Times bestselling author, Brendon Burchard released a video recently talking about How to Visualize and Manifest Bigger Goals!

In the video below, Burchard talks about How to Visualize and Manifest Bigger Goals!

SUMMARY
    • “I had no idea how all that was going to manifest, but I did not fear to dream or when the visions came.”
    • If you are stuck on how to manifest your dreams into reality, this episode is for you! Learn what necessary and practical steps you will need to start taking to achieve the goals and life you have always wanted.
    • “We have to think, ‘Okay, in order to have this vision that I have, what specific skills would I need to develop this year, next year, over the next five years, and over the next ten years to get there?’”
    • If you have felt stalled in your progress and behind with your goals, follow this training to get yourself on the right path to reach your biggest dreams.
    • To begin practicing these four tips today, complete the worksheet for this training here.
    • Already have the High Performance Planner and CRUSHING each and every day? Let’s celebrate you! Take a photo with your planner and use #HPXlife or #TeamHPX.
    What do you think? Leave your thoughts in the comments below.

How to Visualize and Manifest Bigger Goals!
    #VisualizeManifestBiggerGoals