How to Generate Energy in Your Life

Discussion in 'Mindset' started by Mike Newton, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Mike Newton

Mike Newton Administrator Staff Member

““I don’t hope to have energy. I generate energy.” How do you manage your energy throughout the day? You’re either being intentional and generating the energy you need, or you’re simply going through the motions. In this episode, learn powerful techniques to generate more energy!” Leading motivational expert, marketing trainer and #1 New York Times bestselling author, Brendon Burchard released a video recently talking about: How to Generate Energy in Your Life

In this video, Burchard talks about: How to Generate Energy in Your Life

SUMMARY
    • “I don’t hope to have energy. I generate energy.”
    • How do you manage your energy throughout the day? You’re either being intentional and generating the energy you need, or you’re simply going through the motions. In this episode, learn powerful techniques to generate more energy!
    • “We all have the same hours in the day. The difference is that some people are doing strategic resets throughout the day and other people are burning themselves into the ground.”
    • If you experience daily drops in your energy, it’s time to learn how to best generate the energy you need for both your mind and body to go the distance!
    • Watch the video to get the full training.
    • Already have the High Performance Planner and CRUSHING each and every day? Let’s celebrate you! Take a photo with your planner and use #HPXlife or #TeamHPX.
    What do you think? Leave your thoughts in the comments below.

Want to have more energy in your life?
    #GenerateEnergy