How To Drive E-Commerce Sales By Increasing Traffic Using Pinterest

Discussion in 'Social Media Marketing' started by Mike Newton, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Mike Newton

Mike Newton Administrator Staff Member

Pinterest has worked its way up to becoming the world’s 3rd most popular social networking website.

While some may consider it be a relative newcomer in the social networking arena, astute business owners have realized the impact it can have on their e-commerce sites and they have been quick to include it as a part of their overall sales, marketing and social media strategies.

Many users would already be aware of the Pinterest web browser add-on buttons. Once installed, it then becomes a simple matter of clicking the button to select a page, article, image, video, etc., to be “pinned “on their Pinterest board.

Although this video primarily demonstrates how to add Pinterest “Pin it” buttons to WordPress posts and product images, it also has a brief introductory section which explains how Pinterest can assist in increasing traffic to e-commerce sites or any alternative website.

Original Source: Instructional video that explains how to potentially increase traffic to e-commerce sites and any websites using Pinterest buttons added to WordPress Blogs. Official 77WebStudio YouTube Channel.

Sherry Fields likes this.
  2. Sherry Fields

Sherry Fields VIP Member Staff Member

Great share Mike I have not given Pinterest its due. Somehow I will have to find the time to explore it more fully.

Mike Newton likes this.
  3. Ammar Tumbi

Ammar Tumbi Moderator

Hello Mike,

That is a great info that you have shared, platforms like Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter are something that I am looking forward to try as I have heard they have lot of potential and can get you hot leads.

Mike Newton likes this.
  4. Mike Newton

Mike Newton Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Ammar. Yes there is a lot of value and mileage to be gained if we use these platforms correctly.