Hi From Sunny Seattle

Discussion in 'Say Hello And Introduce Yourself' started by Mark Dickenson, May 31, 2016.

1. Mark Dickenson

Mark Dickenson New Member

Hi everyone,

My name is Mark Dickenson and I have been a Warrior Forum member since 2007 or so...which is like dog years in internet marketing.

I first got a taste of IM back in 2006 when I was a successful mortgage broker, but while the money was great, and being 100% commission afforded me some freedom along with no boss with clip-on-tie, it was hard to just get up and go on vacation during a transaction.

So I started buying all these $97 Google Adwords guides that all contradicted each other.

And so I never took action.

So back in 2007 I bought a rather famous course called Niche Marketing on Crack by Andrew Hansen...and I made my first commissons promoting a product called the Sedona Method...and my first site was making a few hundred dollars a month.

So what did I do?

I switched to another method instead of rinsing and repeating. This was after the collapse of the mtg industry...so no more big commission checks and had to get a horrible job selling advertising for a Big Corporation. Wouldn't wish that on anybody.

Anyhow, I was finally able to stick to one method and fired my boss July 1st, 2009 and never looked back.

I have created several popular courses on the Warrior Forum and I thought I would hop on over here as I had the warrior forum thread bookmarked...but totally forgot about it.

Anyhow, that was a bit long winded but I thought I would say hello.

And yes, it is sunny in Seattle today :)

Talk to you soon

-Mark

2. Mike Newton

Mike Newton Administrator Staff Member

Hey Mark,

Welcome aboard and thanks for the intro. I believe that we joined the WF around the same time and I remember Andrew Hanson's NMOC too.

Great to have you hear and we look forward to your contributions.

Cheers

P.S. It's sunny here in Japan today too. :D

Mark Dickenson and David Bratby like this.
  3. David Bratby

David Bratby Moderator Staff Member

Welcome Mark, thanks for the intro :)

Mark Dickenson and Mike Newton like this.
  4. Mark Dickenson

Mark Dickenson New Member

Hi Mike

Time sure does fly in this biz, huh?

I almost feel like a fella talking about my high school yrs when talking about the NMOC days lol.

I did miss out on the 5 and 10 cent Google clicks though.

Thanks for having me on board.

-Mark

Mike Newton and David Bratby like this.
  5. Mike Newton

Mike Newton Administrator Staff Member

LOL :D :D

David Bratby likes this.
Tags: introduction