Hello from Osaka, Japan

Discussion in 'Say Hello And Introduce Yourself' started by Kevin Riley, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Kevin Riley

Kevin Riley VIP Member

Hi. I'm Kevin Riley and I live near Teradacho Station in Osaka, Japan. When I'm not out and about - running trails in the nearby mountains, boxing, shooting photos of Osaka sights, or indulging in all the great foods of Osaka - I create training materials (PDF and video).

I'm probably best known for my workshops and other training materials that help online entrepreneurs create and sell their own info products on the Internet. Some of you may have been in my private workshop on the Warrior Forum a few years ago, or in my Summer Biz-Builder Challenge this past summer.

Nowadays, I'm busy on a large, new project that will provide another type of training to my local Japanese market. We're still a few months away from launch, but getting excited about the potential.

I'm originally from the small ski resort town Klosters, in the mountains of Switzerland (some of you Brits on here may know it as the place Prince Charlie goes skiing every year). We often return there for hiking vacations. Spent 3 weeks in Klosters in September (along with a few days in Geneva and Helsinki, Finland). Here's me, my wife Rieko, and my sister and her husband behind us (on a great little hike up the Vernelabach behind Vereina).

[​IMG]

2. Gordon Russell

Gordon Russell VIP Member

Welcome Kevin,

Great to have you here and hope to catch a nugget of info from you from time to time.

3. J Garces Jr

J Garces Jr VIP Member

Hey Kevin! I remember you... seen some of your posts on the WF; and also recognize your grin :) Welcome to the group!

4. James Brown

James Brown Member

Hey great to see the legendary Kevin Riley grace us with his presence here in JVFocus.com! Looking forward to your contributions in here mate.

5. Stefan Sandin

Stefan Sandin VIP Member

Welcome, Kevin
    Great to see you in here :)

6. Kevin Riley

Kevin Riley VIP Member

Thanks all. Been working on a major project (in a non-IM Japanese niche) and will share ideas and results with you once we're airborne.

7. Graham Hawarth

Graham Hawarth VIP Member

Welcome mate! Another great marketer joins us on JVFocus.
    William is obviously putting something in his water to keep getting you guys on board. Being a Scot, it probably isn't single malt - bet he drinks that neat.
    Looking forward to your ideas.
    Now I have to eat even more blueberries - superfood that's supposed to boost brain power. Man, I need that.

8. Andrew Cockayne

Andrew Cockayne Member

Hi Kevin,

As per all of the above, it's great to have such a well known name (and face) on the forum - I look forward to reading your future posts!

Andy

9. Dan Tredo

Dan Tredo Well-Known Member

Hi Kevin - good to meet you. Sounds like your living life full in Japan. Hope to learn some good nuggets from you for sure, and looking forward to hearing about your new project. My wife and I are living here in England for a couple years, but we are from Colorado, USA - another great mountain area. Cool man, hope to hear more soon! /Dan

10. Graham Hawarth

Dan I bet you wish you were away from all of this rain right now. At least it's not freezing snow!

Laurie Prior and William Murray like this.
  11. Kevin Riley

Kevin Riley VIP Member

Graham

It's fish you need to be eating for brain power - preferably raw. Mmmm, sushi and sashimi.

Laurie Prior and William Murray like this.
  12. Graham Hawarth

Peeeeuuuuke :eek:

William Murray likes this.
  13. Clarke Tuitele

Clarke Tuitele Member

Great to have you hear, Kevin! I'm sure you have much to contribute to our community.

14. William Murray

William Murray Administrator Staff Member

Hey Kevin,

Great to have you here, it's been a while since we got on the horn and had a chat buddy :)

Looks like Japan is treating you well, hope JB doesn't lead you astray when you guys hook up? :D

Laurie Prior and Kevin Riley like this.
  15. Laurie Prior

Laurie Prior VIP Member

Hi Kevin,

Once again, I'm honored to be in the same "room" with such a big fish (referencing your love of sashimi).

I lived in Osaka for about three months. So if you ever need to do some brainstorming for your new project, please let me know. It'd be great to revisit some old memories. I hope you're making use of the Love Hotels there. ;)

May you continue thriving,
    Laurie

William Murray and Kevin Riley like this.
  16. Kevin Riley

Kevin Riley VIP Member

LOL. Haven't used a love hotel for a very long time. They are fun.

Which part of Osaka? I live by Teradacho Station on the JR Loop Line. Love this area. Got a great okonomiyaki restaurant nearby.

William Murray likes this.
  17. Mike Newton

Mike Newton Administrator Staff Member

18. Steve Waller

Steve Waller Well-Known Member

Hi Kevin, it's fantastic to have you as part of this community!

Kevin Riley and William Murray like this.
  19. Sue Fleckenstein

Sue Fleckenstein Well-Known Member

Hi Kevin great to see you here. Never made it to Switzerland but have been to Munich and Salzburg beautiful cities and just loved the alps.

20. Sherry Fields

Sherry Fields VIP Member Staff Member

Kevin, welcome, we are glad to have you join our group. My only visit to Japan was a stopover on my way to the Philippines. Loved the white gloves! However, I have visited a lot of the orient and enjoyed it immensely. I hope to get back there one day. I have also visited most of Europe and Switzerland and Austria were two of my favorites. But alas not any of it was spent hiking - I believe you have a different perspective than mine.
    I am in real estate looking to move into IM full time and I remember something you said once - In real estate it is "Location, Location, Location" but in internet marketing it is "Traffic, Traffic, Traffic."
    How true. I am looking forward to hearing more from you.

Tags: kevin riley