Greetings All!

Discussion in 'Say Hello And Introduce Yourself' started by elcidofaguy, Nov 11, 2015.

1. elcidofaguy

elcidofaguy Active Member

Hi All -

I just discovered this site whilst in the process of planning my launch... Looks like the bees knees ;-)

A little about me - I have a software development background spanning more than two decades and in recent years I've moved into IM, SEO, Affiliate Marketing as a means to move out of the corporate world and to be self employed.

It's been a long and tough ride such as efforts on my part to develop a software service for internet marketers which has taken almost 2 years in the making to take it where it is today... I did the first launch at the beginning of the year and based on some initial success have invested all of my time and effort to further develop it big time ;-) I will of course provide details on the product announcement thread...

I'm also a global mod on a IM forum and as such enjoy contributing, sharing ideas and helping folks out if I can...

I look forward to being a part of JVFocus...

Cheers,

Sid

David Bratby and Mike Newton like this.
  2. Mike Newton

Mike Newton Administrator Staff Member

Hey Sid. welcome aboard and thanks for the update. If you haven't already done so, you might like to join our JV Focus Facebook group here:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/jvfocus

elcidofaguy likes this.
  3. David Bratby

David Bratby Moderator Staff Member

Welcome aboard Sid :)

Mike Newton and elcidofaguy like this.
  4. elcidofaguy

elcidofaguy Active Member

Hi Mike, I really appreciate that... Looks awesome...I just made a request on FB to join, thanks!

David Bratby and Mike Newton like this.
  5. Mike Newton

Mike Newton Administrator Staff Member

Just approved you now. ;)

David Bratby likes this.