FREE LIVE Q&A With Mark Bishop -12/22/16

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by Mike Newton, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Mike Newton

Mike Newton Administrator Staff Member

FREE LIVE Q&A With Mark Bishop -12/22/16

Got Questions About: Anything Launch Related, Product Development, JV Recruitment!!!
    We’ve Got The Answers!!!

Join Mark Bishop & myself for a FREE, LIVE Q&A:
    Date/Time: Thu 22 Dec 2016 @ 4 PM EST (New York)
    NO Pitches, Just Answers! Registration - Click HERE:

MarkBishopWebinar.fw.png

Hey JVs,

I get quite a lot of PMs on Facebook and private conversations in this forum asking me about launches, JV, etc. So, in order to assist members who may be new or struggling, we are going to be having a Live Q&A Event with Mark Bishop where you can ask questions about anything launch related, product development, JV recruitment, etc.

For those of you who are not familiar with him, Mark Bishop:
    Made a living as a self-employed plumber before developing a number of systems to dominate and profit from all kinds of unusual niches. He now works as a full time marketer online and he is best known for teaching others how to master niche marketing from a variety of different angles.

Products: Niche Synergy • SEO Synergy • Instant Profit Silos • The Lazy Affiliate 2.0 • Weird Niche Content & Core • And recently: Shock Spots as well as several highly successful co-launches.

*Note: Paid JVFocus Forum members can view some of Mark's previous training in the
    Main Joint Venture Member Training Portal - Partnering Training – Mark Bishop

Learn from someone who has been there and done it and is still doing it!
    Registration - Click HERE:

Are you struggling with your product launches?
    #JointVentureTraining #ProductLaunches

David Bratby likes this.
  2. Mike Newton

Mike Newton Administrator Staff Member

Hey JVs,

My apologies to all for the tech issues that we experienced on the Live Q&A. We managed to get through it in the end and the video will be available on or before 12/26.

Cheers

David Bratby likes this.