Finally I'm onboard. From Kevin with love !

Discussion in 'Say Hello And Introduce Yourself' started by Kevin Green, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Kevin Green

Kevin Green New Member

Hello everybody, my name is Kevin Green. I have been doing IM for 3 years, with lots of pain, failures and embarrassing. I'm very excited to join this amazing forum.

Few years ago, after graduating from a toursim academy, I worked at some 5 stars-hotel as waiter, bartender, barista. But, after reading "4 hours work week" , I decided to follow my new career : becoming an online entrepreneur, living a freedom life..

In order to achieve that dream, I know I have to take serious actions. I tried a lot of methods to make money online, (you named it I did it, lol) but none of them really worked for me! Then one day I told my self :"That's enough!", I decided to make something to sell. After 1 years of developing, now I'm launching a product "The Hidden Secrets To Dating Beautiful Women".

Honestly, becoming a vendor is one of the most difficult thing I have done in my life. But that's a great experience. This is why I want to join JVFocus : to learn from all of you, to share, to tell stories and to help other JV partners to avoid my mistakes. I want to connect with all people here, sharing all I know about product launching and I hope learn new stuffs and experiences from all of you.

Together we will be successful !

God bless you

Kevin

Sherry Fields and Mike Newton like this.
  2. Mike Newton

Mike Newton Administrator Staff Member

Sherry Fields likes this.
  3. Sherry Fields

Sherry Fields VIP Member Staff Member

Hi Kevin, welcome. I will look forward to hearing more from you.

Mike Newton likes this.
  4. Alex Albert

Alex Albert VIP Member