Facebook Group Analytics

Discussion in 'Social Media Marketing' started by Mike Newton, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Mike Newton

Mike Newton Administrator Staff Member

David Bratby likes this.
  2. David Bratby

David Bratby Moderator Staff Member

Following

Mike Newton likes this.
  3. David Bratby

David Bratby Moderator Staff Member

Post from the JV Focus Facebook Group:

Adarsh Ramchurun To me, facebook group doesn't need an Analytics app. Facebook group unlike pages, is filled with interactions. It actually feels like you are in a room with people brainstorming or enjoying to talk about something. As long as it is maintained spam free and it is helpful + friendly, there is no need to use foreign applications to track how much are engaged. Moreover using saas for a space filled with interactions, it may make it too artificial and might,, in the end, decrease the hype for other members to join in the conversations held. Just my opinion, am not a pro to be talking about this but thats how i feel!

Mike Newton Thanks for sharing your opinion Adarsh and you make some good points. We have found that it works well for us and I always use metrics in all aspects of my business, which this group is a part of. 'Horses for courses' as the saying goes. Cheers [​IMG];)

Adarsh Ramchurun Welcome Mike Newton and I understand your point too [​IMG]:) thanks for the kind words btw

Mike Newton likes this.
  4. Mike Newton

Mike Newton Administrator Staff Member

David Bratby likes this.