Create Your Battle Board! (My Secret to Productivity)

Discussion in 'Productivity' started by Mike Newton, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Mike Newton

Mike Newton Administrator Staff Member

“I really believe that if you’re going to do any major projects in your life or if you’re trying to achieve your dreams, you need one of these Battle Boards.” Leading motivational expert, marketing trainer and #1 New York Times bestselling author, Brendon Burchard released a video recently talking about: Create Your Battle Board! (My Secret to Productivity)

In this video, Burchard talks about: Create Your Battle Board! (My Secret to Productivity)

SUMMARY
    • “I really believe that if you’re going to do any major projects in your life or if you’re trying to achieve your dreams, you need one of these Battle Boards.”
    • If you have trouble following through with your goals and staying motivated, one of the best things you can do is create a visual representation of your goals. In this episode, learn how to create your own Battle Board.
    • “Having a visual representation of what you’re after, and looking at it every day, is so critical to all of personal development training of all time.”
    • This is a livecast replay from HPX Coaching Program where I go live for TWO hours a month to be your virtual coach! Click the link if you’d like me to coach you every month!
    • To start creating your own Battle Board, complete the worksheet for this training here.
    • Please note: Brendon’s Awesome Students is a private Facebook group for those who are active in one of our online programs. Not in one of the programs but need community? Join HPX Motivation Group on Facebook, an open community of like-minded high performers!
    • Already have the High Performance Planner and CRUSHING each and every day? Let’s celebrate you! Take a photo with your planner and use #HPXlife or #TeamHPX.
    What do you think? Leave your thoughts in the comments below.

If you’re trying to achieve your dreams, a Battle Board may help!
    #CreateYourBattleBoard #Productivity