Big hello from Jon Crimes!

Discussion in 'Say Hello And Introduce Yourself' started by Jon Crimes, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Jon Crimes

Jon Crimes New Member

Hi everyone, great to join the forum and here's a quick introduction from me!

I've been Internet Marketing in one way or another since 2012 and this has included being an Amazon Associate and publishing books on Kindle.

Both of these things have done quite well but about 12 months ago I thought the time was right to get serious and start learning how to release my own products to the masses.

I've been following a mentoring program for the past year, not sure if I can post a link to it here so I won't at this stage, but I really am amazed at how much this has taught me and it's great when you can feel your confidence increasing with what you're doing.

Over the next couple of months I will be releasing my first product and I have to admit this has got me pretty excited but also a bit apprehensive! Who else has asked themselves "what if no one buys it?", I suppose being positive is the key here?

This looks like a great site by the way and I was really impressed with Support last night. I had a problem accessing my monthly subscription through JV Zoo (not the first time with JV Zoo!) and my ticket was sorted out by JV Focus by the time I made the first coffee this morning, always gives people a warm feeling when the support is that good.

Well, I look forward to chatting to as many members on here as possible and learning as much as I can from the many established marketers. I would also like to offer my help and assistance to anyone that needs anything, please just give me a shout.

Right, I'm off for a browse...

Cheers
    Jon

David Bratby and Mike Newton like this.
  2. Mike Newton

Mike Newton Administrator Staff Member

Hey Jon. Welcome aboard and thanks for the great intro.

Enjoy the browse. ;)

David Bratby likes this.
  3. David Bratby

David Bratby Moderator Staff Member

Hi Jon, thanks for the info. :)

Jon Crimes and Mike Newton like this.