Are You Attending The Largest Online Social Media Conference: Social Media Success Summit 2014?

Discussion in 'Social Media Marketing' started by William Murray, Jul 18, 2014.

1. William Murray

William Murray Administrator Staff Member

Michael Stelzner, founder and CEO of Social Media Examiner, will be facilitating the sixth annual Social Media Success Summit 2014 from October 7th to October the 30th, 2014.

The event will be spear-headed by an impressive line-up of over 45 leading Social Media Marketing thought-leaders all of whom will be appearing live.

Last year’s conference attracted over 3,000 delegates and I've no doubt this year’s event will surpass even that number. This is the sixth annual mega-conference and it’s specifically designed to empower and inspire you with current social media marketing strategies & tactics.

The impressive team of 45 leading Social Media experts will lead the conference and you'll discover powerful business-building strategies when they reveal their latest social media marketing tips complete with real world examples.

Important Information: Absolutely No need to travel to an event in person, all sessions are live online.

Here's just some of the valuable information that will be revealed in these exclusive online sessions:
    1. Discover the most effective, and up-to-date ways to leverage social media strategies & tactics: Actionable social media marketing sessions from the world’s leading experts. Significantly cut down on trial and error. Fast-track your learning by gaining valuable 'inside' knowledge from world leading experts and discover what 'really' works right now.

2. Develop your professional skills at a low cost: If you've ever attended a conference physically, you'll know that can cost you and your business thousands of dollars. Social Media Success Summit all happens online, saving you considerable time and money.

3. Watch all the sessions live and at your own convenience: All sessions will be held online, you can either attend each session live or catch the video recordings, downloadable audio files and transcripts meaning you’ll never miss out on important content.

4. Connect and Network with like-minded Marketers: Connections are super important in business - you'll hear me emphasizing this point often. Here's a unique chance to join the Social Media Examiners exclusive Linkedin group. Over 1,600 marketers joined last year. You’ll also be able to interact live with other participants on Twitter chat in real-time.
    Watch A 'Behind the Scenes Tour' With Michael Stelzner

1) An amazing 96% of last year’s attendees said they’d recommend the conference to a friend AND attend again! That's a staggering referral rate that illustrates the huge value you’ll receive by attending online.

2) You do not have to travel so you save time and money by attending from the comfort of your own home or office.

3) You’ll be in very good company. Over 3,000 marketers attended last year’s online conference. This included thousands of small businesses as well as many famous brands that are household names.

Here is a sample of just some of the brands who attended Social Media Success Summit in 2013: Kawasaki Motors, United Way, Christian Broadcasting Network, Wells Fargo, Suntrust, 3M,World Vision, US Air Force, US Chamber of Commerce, Assurant Health, AT&T, PBS, Penn State, University of Sao Paulo, Lennox, Dell, Dow Jones, University of Chicago, CBS Interactive, University of Illinois, Coldwell Banker, Cisco, Hyatt, Johnson & Johnson, University of Nebraska, CUTCO, Mayo Clinic, World Health Organization, University of Indiana, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Ripley, Experian, Alcatel-Lucent, SAP, Waldorf Astoria, University of Missouri, MGM Resorts, H&R Block, Xerox, ask.com, American Red Cross, Nokia, James Madison University, Conoco Phillips, Virginia State Parks, Steelcase, Experian, Kelly Services, Columbia University, Wellesley College, Nashville Symphony, Mobil OIl, University of Kansas, Monsanto, University of Connecticut, Discover Card, Brown University, USA Volleyball, Kaiser Permanente, Accenture, Temple University, Marriott Hotels, Nestle USA, IBM, Hobby Lobby, Time Warner, UC Berkeley, BP, World Vision, Cisco, Dell, Cambridge University Press, Microsoft, University of Maryland, Arizona State University, USAA, and Disney!

4) A large percentage, in fact 67%, of Social Media Success Summit instructors are published book authors! They are the leading experts in the world, within their chosen fields and will pass their considerable knowledge on to you. Here are some examples of their published works:
    • Jay Baer (author, Youtility)

• Mari Smith (co-author, Facebook Marketing)

• Michael Stelzner (author, Launch)

• Amy Porterfield (co-author, Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies)

• Mark Schaefer (author, Social Media Explained)

• Nichole Kelly (author, How to Measure Social Media)

• Bryan Kramer (author, Human to Human)

• Neal Schaffer (author, Maximize Your Social)

• Lee Odden (author, Optimize)

• Viveka von Rosen (author, LinkedIn Marketing)

• Lynette Young (author, Google+ for Small Businesses)

• Stanford Smith (co-author, Born to Blog)

• Andrea Vahl (co-author, Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies)

• Melonie Dodaro (author, The LinkedIn Code)

• Joe Pulizzi (author, Epic Content Marketing)

• Todd Wheatland (author, The Marketer’s Guide to SlideShare)

• John Lee Dumas (author, Podcast Launch)

• Jessica Gioglio (co-author, The Power of Visual Storytelling)
    5) You’ll discover proven strategies and tactics that are working for small businesses right now, and how big brands such as Whole Foods Market, Humana, Dunkin' Donuts and Tyson Foods are leveraging Social Media. A unique opportunity to learn from the “big boys” and apply to your own particular situation.

6) You’ll never miss out as all sessions are recorded and you'll receive video, MP3 audio and transcripts. This also means that you can absorb all the valuable information presented at your leisure and at your own pace as time permits.

7) Social Media Success Summit will have 33% more live sessions compared to last year! All conference sessions will be organized by social platform, allowing you to focus on where you need the most help.

How Is Social Media Success Summit Different?

So just what makes this conference so different, unique and valuable? Here’s just a few reasons it’s so well attended AND so highly recommended by past attendees:
    • You receive high value, pitch free, actionable content meaning you will profit immediately from the skills you pick up by attending.

• You don’t need to travel anywhere. Just think of all the time and money this alone will save you and your business.

• Transcripts will be made available to you for every live session, at no extra cost so you can learn as time permits and refer back to the conference material as often as you wish.

• Your recordings will be made available within hours absolutely no need to hang about waiting for that all important session you may have missed.

• You’ll discover absolutely priceless networking opportunities - if you're not building your network, you're simply not building your NET worth. It’s possible you’ll meet contacts that will change your business for the better - for ever!
    Michael Stelzner has an absolutely fascinating story to tell. In fact, I'll write more about how Michael came up with the concept for Social Media Success Summit and his journey to building the leading Social Media news site 'Social Media Examiner.' I’ll also fill you in on his latest project 'My Kids Adventures'.

Personally, I'm an avid listener to Michael's podcasts as well. I'll write up some reviews on his latest podcasts and share them here in JV Focus. In his podcasts he interviews leading Social Media Experts on a weekly basis, covering many different business-building strategies and tactics. Strategies and tactics that can benefit all of us.

In the meantime, check out the main site for Social Media Success Summit 2014 as I’m sure you’ll benefit greatly by attending.

I know you'll get a lot of actionable value for you and your business...

JV Focus VIP $497 Lifetime Membership Bonus
    When you sign up for the Social Media Success Summit 2014, drop me a direct email to support@jvocus.com with your receipt, and I'll setup a VIP Lifetime account worth $497.

If you're currently a VIP Lifetime member, I'll match your investment with JV Focus Advertising space, for your products and or services.

Click below to signup:

checkitoutbuttontrans.png

2. James Brown

James Brown Member

Thanks for sharing William, booking this into my calendar immediately, definitely won't be missing it!

3. William Murray

That's awesome JB it's a fantastic line up of speaking experts, it's amazing how Michael manages to pull this all together, top guy :)

4. Mike Newton

Mike Newton Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the share William. It certainly is a great line up and like JB, it's something that I don't want to miss either. ;)

Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
  5. Gordon Russell

Gordon Russell VIP Member

Sounds like and awesome event William and I will come back and have a closer look over the weekend.

6. William Murray

That's great Mike I know you'll get a ton of value from the conference : )

7. William Murray

Great stuff Gordon, have a great weekend if we don't connect before :)

8. Les Blythe

Les Blythe Well-Known Member

Awesome looking event, I'll be checking it out for sure. The line up of presenters is very impressive and I'm sure there's a lot to be gained by participating.

I particularly like the fact that you can do it all online and there's no need to travel - big time and money saver that one!

One for the diary.

9. William Murray

Certainly one for the diary Les :)

A very impressive portfolio of speakers isn't there : )

Mike Newton and James Brown like this.
  10. Carl Picot

Carl Picot Active Member

This is cool Michael Stelzner's got to be one of the most prolific content providers out there (I've got about 20 emails all tagged to view later!!)

Ill be joining whatever's being organised here (P.S. Sorry for my late arrival however ANOTHER virus struck my computer last week and I could only access the web from my phone or an Internet cafe ...)

Thanks for pulling this one together @William - well cool!! :)

cheers

xxxxcarlxxxx

11. William Murray

No worries Carl, you really should invest in a MAC buddy, that'll rid most if not all of any potential viruses ;)

Michael sure is a prolific content provider, consistently putting out great original content : )

I'll start sharing some of his podcasts soon, if you've not checked those out then visit the Social Media Examiner Podcast over on iTunes.

12. Sue Fleckenstein

Sue Fleckenstein Well-Known Member

Sounds like it will be an awesome event. Love Social Media Examiner and will have to check out their podcast.

13. William Murray

Definitely checkout the podcast Sue, there's a ton of value there...

One of my favorites it the backstory to Social Media Examiner, how and where the mission statement was formed by Michael, and the successful launch of the brand.

I'll dig out the episode number for that one and report back :)

14. Sherry Fields

Sherry Fields VIP Member Staff Member

Good stuff, I'll be checking it out.

15. William Murray

Very cool Sherry : )

Mike Newton likes this.
  16. John Racine

John Racine Member

Wow,

This sounds pretty awesome. I will definitely be checking this out!

Mike Newton and William Murray like this.
  17. Steve Waller

Steve Waller Well-Known Member

It's great when the guys at the top like Michael go out and give back to the community with events like this - social media is somewhat of an unknown for me so this could be one to get in on so I can better understand and utilise it in my own business.

Cheers for the heads up William - good timing as always.

18. Paul Reaume

Paul Reaume Moderator Staff Member

Hey William, thanks for putting this in front of my face this morning. Wouldn't want to have missed it. Sounds like a fabulous lineup.

19. KBakerM

KBakerM VIP Member

Big big big thanks William for the share,
    This sounds pretty awesome :)
    I'll be checking it out.;)

20. William Murray

It sure is Steve..There's certain social media channels that are pretty much a grey area for me still, so many to choose from : )

That said there's a golden opportunity to learn from the best in the industry at Michael's online conference.

My pleasure buddy :)

Mike Newton likes this.