A very warm JV Focus welcome to Ewen Chia

Discussion in 'Say Hello And Introduce Yourself' started by William Murray, Feb 5, 2014.

1. William Murray

William Murray Administrator Staff Member

It's my pleasure to introduce and extend a warm JV Focus welcome to Ewen Chia. I had the privilege of flying out to watch Ewen speak at his event in Singapore back in October 2012.

Ewen's performance and experience shared on stage was one of the best I've every seen at an IM event.

Ewen holds a B(Sc) Management Honors degree from the University of London. After graduation, he held a sales and marketing job, struggling to make ends meet just like every working person. Striving to earn extra income, he started learning and experimenting with the internet business in 1997.

For 5 full years, he worked on his internet business part-time, every single day from 11pm – 3am while still holding a full-time day job, (now that's commitment).

Ewen was extremely motivated to succeed to build a better life for his family and to clear credit card debts. After years of perseverance, learning and very little sleep, he started to make real money online and it hasn’t stopped since.

From his experience as a self-taught internet entrepreneur, he decided to teach other people and companies how to use the internet to create massive wealth. He created many proven materials, both online and offline, to teach Internet entrepreneurship around the world to help people.

He is passionate about teaching the internet business because it can truly help people live a better life and achieve dreams. In fact, anyone who is willing to learn, put in effort and take positive action can change their life with the internet!

“The World’s #1 Super Affiliate”

Since starting as an early Internet business pioneer in 1997, Ewen has truly come a long way…

Today he is one of the world’s most famous and respected internet marketing experts. He is often called upon for his ingenious marketing advice, especially in the areas of affiliate marketing, list building, product creation and branding.

Ewen is also referred to as the “World’s #1 Super Affiliate” and his name is synonymous with Affiliate Marketing, although this is not all he does.

Widely acknowledged as the “secret weapon” of many internet marketers, he has the uncanny ability to trounce the competition and take on the coveted #1 reseller spot in almost every marketing rollout if he wishes to.

Ewen will guide and teach you how to become wealthy with the internet. For example, a brand new internet business he set up generated US$100,000.00+ in less than 30 days. Many people following his teachings have been able to quit their day jobs and make their own income online.

#1 International Best-Selling Author, Trainer & Speaker

Besides running his many internet businesses, Ewen is also a highly sought after international speaker who has toured around the world sharing his Internet business knowledge while helping thousands of people.

He has worked with major companies like Success Resources Pte Ltd, World Internet Summit and many others to spread the message of internet entrepreneurship around the world.

In November 2006 (Singapore), Ewen received the first ever World Internet Summit “World Internet Challenge” award for starting a brand new Internet business from scratch and generating US$80,000.00 in 3 days from that very business – right in front of an amazed audience of 1,000+ participants!

Best Speaker: World Internet Summit 2007 (Australia)

In March 2007 (Australia), Ewen was unanimously voted the Best Speaker out of 10 other international speakers by the audience at World Internet Summit for his breakthrough presentation and sincerity in helping people become successful online.

Best Speaker: World Internet Mega Summit (Singapore)

Speaking in front of almost 4,000 participants, Ewen won praises for his teachings, motivational speech and convincing demonstration that completely captured the audience…so much so that he received a standing ovation and the best speaker award at the event.

I'm sure you'll all join me in extending a warm welcome to Ewen and his assistant Zack Lim

2. Jay Poole

Jay Poole Active Member

Welcome Ewen and Zack. Fantastic to hear of another incredible name in the internet marketing world will hopefully be giving JVFocus members the opportunity of benefiting from his experience.

Dave Hughes and William Murray like this.
  3. Steve Waller

Steve Waller Well-Known Member

What a pleasure it is to have you both as part of the community here Ewen and Zack.

That World Internet Challenge sounds amazing; to think that you can generate that sort of dough in such a short space of time. It just goes to show what potential there is for those people prepared to work for it.

4. Stuart Stirling

Stuart Stirling Active Member

Ewen, awesome to see you in here mate!
    Had a blast at your Internet Marketing X back
    in 2012 with you, William and the other guys
    who are all in this forum as well!
    Looking forward to connecting and learning
    from and with you here!
    Stuart
    p.s. Almost forgot.. you too Zack!

5. Sue Fleckenstein

Sue Fleckenstein Well-Known Member

Welcome Ewen and Zack it is a pleasure to be in the same community as the both of you.

6. Dan Tredo

Dan Tredo Well-Known Member

Hi Ewen, Zack - big thanks for coming onboard here at JvFocus. Looking forward to your insights and experience. Its an honor to be here with you.

7. Gordon Russell

Gordon Russell VIP Member

Welcome Ewen,

Great to see some industry leaders like yourself joining in and backing the Murray boys in the development of JVFocus.

Hope we can grab a few morsels of your knowledge along the way.

8. Ian Ralphs

Ian Ralphs Well-Known Member

Hi Ewen - great to see you here. Loving the Audi R8 too ;-) Looks wicked in white with red interior. I need to earn myself one of those badboys!

9. Lester Lim

Lester Lim New Member

Great to see you here Ewen! and nice 'meeting' you Zack!

10. Liam Murray

Liam Murray VIP Member

Welcome Ewen and Zack it's fantastic having you here at JVFocus.

11. MollyL

MollyL Member

Welcome to the forum Ewen and Zack. It's really great to see you here.

12. Paul Irvine

Paul Irvine Well-Known Member

One of the first names I came across in my online journey that actually DELIVERED on what he promised he would in his courses.

One of the few business owners with the ethics and execution that held my attention to realise this "working from home" stuff was actually real and not just a sequence of individuals ready to rip you off.

Ewen, although it's been a good number of years since we last spoke, like everyone else I would like to extend a warm welcome to JVFocus, I'm sure you'll feel right at home in no time :)

Paul.

P.S. - Zack...you too :)

13. Sherry Fields

Sherry Fields VIP Member Staff Member

Welcome Ewen and thank you for joining JV Focus. As Paul was saying, yours was one of the first names I knew in Internet Market, yours and Cory Rudyl (RIP). I have watched in awe and amazement at your stellar growth and yet your ability to remain approachable and to truly care and give value. I look forward to your interaction.

Welcome Zack, I will also look forward to getting to know you.

14. Stefan Sandin

Stefan Sandin VIP Member

A warm welcome to you, Ewen and Zack
    Great to see you in this place and I'm looking forward to get to know you better. :)

15. David Taylor

David Taylor Well-Known Member

Hi Ewen and Zack , welcome.

Ewen we met at WIS 2008 in London. You probably remember me: the bald one with specs ;)
    I have purchased a few of your courses, including rebranding your no selling system and of course I have your book.

How are you getting on?

All the best,

David

16. Dave Hughes

Dave Hughes VIP Member

Fantastic to see you here, Ewen Chia and Zack Lim! Welcome to the JV Focus party!

If there's ever anything I can do to help you guys, just yell. (Said the ant to Superman...:D)

William Murray likes this.
  17. Alessandro Zamboni

Alessandro Zamboni VIP Member

I'm glad that a great person like Ewen Chia and his assistant Zack Lim entered this quivering community. Everyone knows the levels reached by Ewen Chia in internet marketing and especially in affiliate marketing.

Hope to read some top quality posts soon!

See you soon,
    Alessandro

18. Jennifer Barron

Jennifer Barron New Member

Very cool, great to see you gentlemen here. :)

19. Jude.A

Jude.A New Member

Wow. Welcome Ewen, it's so nice to have you join us in this awesome community. I'm sure you'll enjoy every bit of it here :)

William Murray likes this.
  20. James Brown

James Brown Member

Welcome Ewen & Zack! Great to have you guys in here amongst us at the JVFocus.com forum.