A big hello from Romania

Discussion in 'Say Hello And Introduce Yourself' started by Bogdan Cornel, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Bogdan Cornel

Bogdan Cornel New Member

Hy guys and gals,
    My name is Bogdan Cornel and i'm from Romania..lol that sounds like a beginning of an AA meeting :)
    I've been around IM since 2006, made a ton of money with Cpa and Facebook back in the gold days 2008-2010 ..left online world for 3 years and came back one year ago.
    I've started with Solo Ads/List Building/Sales Funnel creation a few months ago and with the help of my coach went from 0 to 10k per month in less than 30 days.
    So when it comes to creating sales funnel that convert.. i'm your guy.. if you need any help with that.. or anything related top solo ads/list building.
    I ve just found out a few days about JVFocus and i ve decided to join in, it looks like a cool place to be, with a lot of great helpful people.
    Looking forward in making new connections and new friends in here!

2. Ali Grey

Ali Grey Well-Known Member

Welcome to JVFocus Bogdan!

3. William Murray

William Murray Administrator Staff Member

Hey Bogdan,

Welcome to JV Focus again, was great having a quick chat earlier and thanks for becoming part of the family, looking forward to you sharing your extensive experience with us all :)

William

Graham Hawarth likes this.
  4. Gordon Russell

Gordon Russell VIP Member

Welcome Bogdan,
    Would be great to hear some more about your time online and hope you share some of it with us here.
    Give a shout if you need a hang with anything yourself and I am sure you will get all the help you need here.

Graham Hawarth likes this.
  5. Sherry Fields

Sherry Fields VIP Member Staff Member

Hi Bogdan welcome aboard, and welcome back to Internet Marketing. I know this might be stretching it a bit, but do you know Alex Costan? I met him online in Williams group that preceded this one - he's a graphic artist designer turned Internet Marketer also from Romania.

6. Jay Poole

Jay Poole Active Member

Hello Bogdan - welcome. I love Romania and have visited many times over the years. Beautiful scenery and really warm hospitable people who always seem willing to help out. Which part of the country are you from?

7. Sue Fleckenstein

Sue Fleckenstein Well-Known Member

Welcome Bogdan and totally impressive on your income in 30 days, you'll have to share your knowledge with the members here! Have never visited Romania but have seen photos. Look forward to getting to know you.

8. Bogdan Cornel

Bogdan Cornel New Member

Thank you all for your warm welcome! It really is a nice community here.
    Sherry , i don't know any Alex Costan.. i know an Alex Cercel that is a designer
    Jay, i'm from north east, Iasi , if you know it. It s one of the biggest cities in Romania

9. Jay Poole

Jay Poole Active Member

I haven't had chance to travel much in the area around Iasi compared to other places in Romania, but I know Iasi a little. I stayed in the Hotel Uniri in Piata Uniri and ran an event in the separate conference building in the street just behind.

10. Graham Hawarth

Graham Hawarth VIP Member

Hi Bogdan and welcome. As we say "You've been there and got the Tee shirt" so I'd love to read some more about your latest venture.
    You'll get plenty of great advice here and we're a friendly bunch.

William Murray likes this.
  11. Bogdan Cornel

Bogdan Cornel New Member

Sorry guys for my late reply.. i ve been working on a launch.. my first ever.. and.. it takes me pretty much all of my time.
    Jay if you ever come in Iasi.. i really would like to meet you
    Graham thanks, for the moment i'm trying to create the perfect sales funnel... that converts on every traffic you send to it.. and makes money even when people don't buy anything.,,i'm almost there.. just need to add a few tweaks
    If anyone needs help with sales funnels..list building.. i'm your man!